MWIS Groups
 Welcome New MWIS members
 Anyone from Boston?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

curecatlady

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2008 :  07:41:14  Show Profile  Visit curecatlady's Homepage  Send curecatlady a Yahoo! Message
Or even the USA Northeast? Would love to know other missionaries in my part of the world. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

All the best,
Kat

michelfb81

Brazil
2987 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2008 :  02:21:27  Show Profile  Click to see michelfb81's MSN Messenger address
Welcome to MWIS, Kat!
Have an excellent new year! \o/
Hugs from Brasil!

Mishel

"I believe they are going to come back one day!"
www.myspace.com/michelfb81
Go to Top of Page

Wessexy Witch

United Kingdom
3272 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2008 :  11:12:32  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by curecatlady

Or even the USA Northeast? Would love to know other missionaries in my part of the world. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

All the best,
Kat

Not from Boston or USA !
Welcome aboard anyway !
Back to work now.

Not much of a holiday !

Keeping The Faith
Whooossshhhh !!!
Go to Top of Page

curecatlady

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2008 :  12:06:49  Show Profile  Visit curecatlady's Homepage  Send curecatlady a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for the greets Michel and Wessexy Witch :)
Go to Top of Page

Will

Netherlands
232 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2008 :  12:34:51  Show Profile
Hello Kat,
Warm welcome from freezing Holland
Go to Top of Page

daddycoops

3756 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2008 :  12:59:41  Show Profile
Howdy! Another one not from NE USA but from NW UK. Happy New Year!

"See my true reflection, Cut off my own connections"
Go to Top of Page

curecatlady

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2008 :  08:28:39  Show Profile  Visit curecatlady's Homepage  Send curecatlady a Yahoo! Message
More and more I realize I live on the wrong side of the pond....

Probably might have met some of you had I ended up going to Shepherd's Bush, but I passed it up to go to the Cure shows in Antwerp, Oberhausen, Rotterdam and London a few weeks later. You have no idea how much I wanted these two tours to coincide but I had to pick one and ended up doing The Cure since I could only afford 3 weeks and chose my cities based on places where I had friends to stay with. The Cure dates weren't announced until after the Mission dates. My German friend that I was supposed to go to SB with sold my SB ticket to someone else in the end :(.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have went to SB and skipped the London Cure show and left back for the USA after the Rotterdam Cure show. Oh well, it's done and over now and there's nothing I can really do about it...

My hope is that the "final" tour really wasn't final and there will be another chance to get to Europe and see The Mission.

Anyway, hope to meet you all someday in person and for now it's nice to know you online.

Go to Top of Page

Blue_Jo

United Kingdom
5912 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2009 :  18:19:09  Show Profile
Hello and welcome from Belfast, Northern Ireland!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
There's nothing I want more than the searing heat I felt with you before.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Born of the sign of air and the Twins.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
As the sky is touched by the first sigh of morning light
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jo.
Go to Top of Page

robert55

United Kingdom
216 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2009 :  09:57:19  Show Profile  Click to see robert55's MSN Messenger address
Hello and welcome.

If i don't see you no more on this world i'll meet you on the next one and don't be late.
Go to Top of Page

Wrenn

USA
1027 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2009 :  13:57:32  Show Profile  Send Wrenn a Yahoo! Message
Hey curecat!

I'm on the 'wrong' side of the pond, the same as you. I did make SBE though. I probably would have met you if I'd been able to make Wayne's Boston gig, but work conspired to keep me down here in Delaware.

I'm in Boston on a somewhat regular basis though. I'll be up in Cambridge Jan 16-19. Perhaps we can meet up one of those days!

...the sorrow and regret in the whisper of your voice...Never promise anyone forever...
Go to Top of Page

curecatlady

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2009 :  16:37:39  Show Profile  Visit curecatlady's Homepage  Send curecatlady a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wrenn

Hey curecat!

I'm on the 'wrong' side of the pond, the same as you. I did make SBE though. I probably would have met you if I'd been able to make Wayne's Boston gig, but work conspired to keep me down here in Delaware.

I'm in Boston on a somewhat regular basis though. I'll be up in Cambridge Jan 16-19. Perhaps we can meet up one of those days!

...the sorrow and regret in the whisper of your voice...Never promise anyone forever...

Yep, I was there for Wayne's show. Too bad you couldn't make it. Maybe something will be going on at TT the Bear's place when you are in town next. Would be nice to meet you!

Thanks for the greets Wrenn, Blue Jo and Robert

Happy New Year everyone!
Go to Top of Page

Wrenn

USA
1027 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2009 :  17:45:07  Show Profile  Send Wrenn a Yahoo! Message
@curecat I'll be up in town for Arisia (a sci fi convention. At the Hyatt Regency, Cambridge) I'm involved with the technical crew for it. Saturday Noonish, I have a meeting at the Sheraton, Back Bay for Anime Boston (I'm on exec staff) <sigh>

I spend *some* of my free time in odd ways. (and some in even *odder* ways)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Jump To:
Mission World Information Service © The Mission UK Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000